Saturday, February 12, 2011

Time for some weekend caching

As I sit here planing for a trip to place some more caches in my state series three new caches popped in, one of them 3 km from here!  I guess I should go out, now...  Have packed, and will head for Norrköping (and maybe Finspång, Söderköping and Valdemarsvik depending on the communications), but the 127 one in Norrköping I will probably not be even STF at.

Blue sky, sun shining, caching - what else could you ask for?  Well, maybe no snow or ice....

3 comments:

  1. I was just going out when I checked the mail... Eisander had already logged it! Oh well, I will save that for another day and go directly to Norrköping instead. But I do have to buy magnets somewhere. Have run out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No FTF today. But I got 8 finds, 3 DNF and placed 5 caches (3 in Norrköping and 2 in Finspång). The last two (in Finspång) took a bus trip from Norrtull, Norrköping to Finspång, and back (almost two hours), with just 15 minutes time to place the caches... I think I shambled both so I will have to go back in the near future. Oh well, I have some logging I need to do there (especially the nice "Slottsparken"). The next time I will go with bus directly from Linköping to Finspång, as it passes right outside work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, I bought a new flash light, and 20 magnets, and some rechargeble AA batteries at Claes Ohlsson. And I did not drop anything (I think) today :-)

    ReplyDelete