Thursday, February 10, 2011

All around Östergötland

I am a bit exhausted after spending the last couple of evenings putting out caches around Östergötland. The reason for this is that I am making a series that have one cache in each county. So far I've placed one in Boxholm, Kinda, Mjölby, Motala, Vadstena, Ydre and Åtvidaberg. But it still remains to place in Finspång, Linköping, Norrköping, Söderköping, Valdemarsvik and Ödeshög. The reason for the haste is that my month bus card is running out this week, and bus/train is my choice of transportation.

I will do an eastern trip in a few weeks time, but Ödeshög still remains. That is a place that is a bit "off" when, so I haven't been to Ödeshög town to cache yet. I do have quite a few caches found in that county but that is all because of the event I wrote about in an earlier entry.

The caches need to be placed in the central town in each county. I plan to publish all 13 of them (and a bonus one) at the same time! So, still some work to do. All of them will be single step multi caches as well.

Of course, I also take the opportunity (sometimes) to place some other caches, and (almost always) make some caching on my own.  The latest two days I haven't been home until 11pm so now I am taking a break from these trips. Another reason for that is that my smart phone (HTC Desire) need to be repaired as it have problems recharging itself (due to problem in the contact). Oh..... How will I manage to be "unsmart" in 10 (working) days?

2 comments:

  1. Mjölby... But will they all be mysteries?
    I got FTF… see below… OUPPS:

    http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=996ac206-9dc9-4c56-bbcb-4265e5b910f8

    Mjölby was a story... I have had worst.

    And what about Boxholm, Mystery as well?

    We have friends over for the weekend,,, so I do not think I will make it. NO caching for me.

    On the other hand I love your blog and I follow your next step.

    It will be so great to have you at our Events in may.

    Not as good as the other one we had, but good enough!

    Hej Hopp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your log when it came. You seem to have a big FTF radius.

    I have placed two more in Mjölby, and two in Boxholm. They will be published in a near future, but not this weekend, so you might get more FTFs. Still have the great metropolis of Ödeshög to visit, and to place at least one there.

    Looking forward to your (all family?) event. Wont probably go for any 5/5s as I don't have the skills or the equipment, but I have not been to Omberg for caching so I have enough motivation anyway.

    ReplyDelete